2011/11/23

At last...

Hello there! 
This is my first post \o/ 
I watched yesterday great movie "Cadillac records" 
and it inspired me a little to do this stylization. 
I hope you will like it!



Hairs: [e] Details - Essentials Collection (Blonde 02) [e]

Shades: [[SHADE THRONE]] THE ERASER SUNGLASSES (black)   [[SHADE THRONE]]

Earrings: *GF* SHH #03 : Heart Earring -red-

Top: Emery - Cropped Top N.2 [Black]      Emery  

Skirt: Emery - Skirt Highwaisted Striped #Pure   Emery

Shoes: N-core ULTRAPLATFORM "Rouge Passion" BOXED   N-core

Bag: *CASHMERE*Beetle Clutches(blood)    *CASHMERE*

Bracelet: A&A Jewellery Fabulicious  A&A

Nails: :)(: NAILS Collection AA (xstreet)

Ring (5ls): ~Pepper~ Dollarbie   ~Pepper~


 I really like soundtrack from this movie, Beyonce as always did great work :)

No comments:

Post a Comment