2011/12/12

I am addicted to heels!

Hello thereeeee! :D
I always loved big heels.
I think every woman does!
Isn't it awesome when woman is wearing such a sexy heels on her foot?
I think it is!
I found great heels store and i just falled in love with all stuff in there!
Check it!


Seriously, i love this shoes!
They are so easy to fit on foot, and every little detail is so well-tuned!! 
You should check it out! 
:))


On me:
Hairs: .: vive9 :. Freja in Dust&Sugar (mod)
Earrings & Necklace: [EY:NO] cher SET ( Necklace & Earrings )
Bag: *CASHMERE*Beetle Clutch(orange)
Shoes: [Diktator]-HEAT (ORANGE)
Dress: [Glue Ink] Lay Lady Lay Dress 2G (Black)



I hope you all like it! 
My next post gonna be with another hells from this amazing store!
I wish you all have good week! :D
Mwah 
Mwah 
Mwahhh
Sunneh<3

No comments:

Post a Comment