2011/12/08

Real Friends 4 Ever.

How me met? 
Just like that. It was accident. 
Now, she is my best friend. 
I wish you all can have someone like Fairy.
It's so cold outside, and this is why we made this stylization.
I hope you will like it! 
Kisseees xoxoxoxo



Much thankies and huggies for my awesome model - fairyscry avril <3

Photo by Izabela Navarathna


On Fairy (L) :

Hairs: ::Exile:: Georgina: Light Blondes
Sweater: :. LuTimez .: Winter Sweater (brown)
Shoes: [Pumpkin] Ugg's v.2 black
Leggings:  [NV] Skinny Baggy -Leopard
Socks:  RONSEM* Ripped Leggings / black Socks -S-
Hot Chocolate: {theosophy} Hot Chocolat
Scarf: -[AddiCt]-MINNU Scarf/Cocoa


On me (R):

Hairs: ::Exile:: Georgina: Light Blondes
Sweater: :. LuTimez .: Winter Sweater (brown)
Necklace: [ glow ] studio - Rudolf in love necklace [gold] (no copy)
Shoes: *Kookie* Muggy / Brown
Leggings: Emery - Legging Carrie [Shaji]
Rings: [EY:NO] Groupgift (Reindeer Rings)


And this is our song...

2 comments: